Saturday, July 26, 2014

Celebrating 11 years of marriage to Mr. Dwight.

Celebrating 11 years of marriage today!

For you, my love ... These have been the best years of my life!  You're my most favoritest person.  The one I'd pick to be on my island. The one who still "melts my butter!"

I'm so glad you asked me to share the sunsets with you for the rest of our lives. :-) 

Here's to my wonderful groom, dance partner, cherisher of my heart, best friend ... 

My handyman,

 playful, adventuresome 

real-estate-guru, 

out-of-the-box and fun, 

give-up-your-life-for-us, 

haying and farming. providing and nourishing,  

sweet and adoring, 

Window-Washing 

Creative, 

Business-building   

fit, strong, and buff,  

playful and hilarious,  

servant-hearted and giving,   


soap-making, 

memory-making,

  silly-picture-taking, 

 Daddy to our 7 (almost 8)

 brokeness and sadness sharing,

 pipe-smokin'

 runnin',

 military-man,

BEST HUBBY ever!!!  

I adore you and our wonderful life.  

Thank you for making all the sacrifices you do every day - for changing all the diapers with me, cleaning up the messes, changing out the toilets, making all the breakfasts, and then doing it all again the next day. 

Thank you for sharing your heart and dreams -- for dreaming big and letting us work together to build fun businesses and our big family.

Thank you for guiding and protecting us each day -- for learning from the Lord and making HIS heart YOUR heart.  For teaching and leading us and giving us a vision.  

And for making these 11 years, the BEST years of my life.  I adore you, my sweet man!


Drive safely home to us ...


1 comment:

  1. Praise the Lord! Daddy and I are very thankful for both of you and for your love for the Lord Jesus and your love for each other, your children, our grandchildren, your brothers and sisters and your parents, as well as people in general! Together you make a wonderful team and you bless many with your hospitality and open hearts. May the next 11 years be filled to the brim with joy, understanding, grace, and more fun! This is the Lord's doing; it is marvelous in our eyes. Psalm 118:24 Happy Anniversary to a delightful couple! Daddy & Mama (Johnson)

    ReplyDelete